- Battery Analyzers
- Borescopes & Video Inspection
- Calibration Instruments
- Data Loggers
- Data Networks
- Distance Meters
- Electrical Testing
- Electronic / Bench Testing
- EMF & Gauss Meters
- Environmental Testing
- Insulation & Ground Testing
- Material Testing
- Motion, Speed & Force
- Power Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Sound Level Meters
- Temperature & Humidity
Battery HiTester, 60V DC with GP-IB and Analog Output
The Hioki BT3562-01 benchtop battery tester supports simultaneous high-speed measurement of internal resistance and battery voltage for the ever-expanding production lines of increasingly larger lithium-ion low resistance batteries, and other battery packs for high voltage applications. The BT356201 can measure the voltage and resistance of coin-size to large-cell batteries up to 60V almost simultaneously due to their quick response time.
High Precision - High Resolution - Quick Response
- Resistance: +/- 0.5% rdg. +/- 5 dgt.
- Voltage: +/- 0.01% rdg. +/- 3 dgt.
- Resistance: 0.01 uΩ (300 mΩ range)
- Voltage: 10 uV (6 V range)
- Resistance and Voltage: Simulaneous measurement within 18ms
Simultaneous Resistance & Voltage Judgments
Resistance and voltage can be simultaneously judged Hi/IN/Lo by independent comparators. Judgment results are provided on the display, beeper, and external I/O. The display allows confirming both results at a glance.
Composite Judgment Result Output
External I/O provides both separate and combined outputs of resistance and voltage judgment results, so composite results can be monitored.
The BT3562-01 provides analog output of resistance measurement values. This is convenient for combining recorded data from multiple locations or of various data types, such as for logging long-term measurements and for fuel cell evaluation.
- GPIB and Analog Output
- Measure high-voltage battery packs up to 60V
- Production line testing of high-voltage battery packs and battery modules
- Large (low-resistance) cell testing
- Choice of PC interfaces for full remote operation
- Note: The comparison threshold values depend on the battery manufacturer, type, and capacity, and these must be established by the user.