- Battery Analyzers
- Borescopes & Video Inspection
- Calibration Instruments
- Data Loggers
- Data Networks
- Distance Meters
- Electrical Testing
- Electronic / Bench Testing
- EMF & Gauss Meters
- Environmental Testing
- Insulation & Ground Testing
- Material Testing
- Motion, Speed & Force
- Power Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Sound Level Meters
- Temperature & Humidity
Battery HiTester, 300V DC with GP-IB and Analog Output
The Hioki BT3563-01 benchtop battery tester supports simultaneous high-speed measurement of internal resistance and battery voltage for the ever-expanding production lines of increasingly larger lithium-ion low resistance batteries, and other battery packs for high voltage applications. The BT356301 battery internal resistance tester can measure the voltage and resistance of battery modules, high voltage battery packs, fuel cell stacks and other large batteries up to 300V.
High Precision - High Resolution - Quick Response
- Resistance: +/- 0.5% rdg. +/- 5 dgt.
- Voltage: +/- 0.01% rdg. +/- 3 dgt.
- Resistance: 0.01 uΩ (300 mΩ range)
- Voltage: 10 uV (6 V range)
- Resistance and Voltage: Simulaneous measurement within 18ms
Simultaneous Resistance & Voltage Judgments
Resistance and voltage can be simultaneously judged Hi/IN/Lo by independent comparators. Judgment results are provided on the display, beeper, and external I/O. The display allows confirming both results at a glance.
Composite Judgment Result Output
External I/O provides both separate and combined outputs of resistance and voltage judgment results, so composite results can be monitored.
The BT3563-01 provides analog output of resistance measurement values. This is convenient for combining recorded data from multiple locations or of various data types, such as for logging long-term measurements and for fuel cell evaluation.
- GPIB and Analog Output
- Measure high-voltage battery packs up to 300V
- Production line testing of high-voltage battery packs and battery modules
- Large (low-resistance) cell testing
- Choice of PC interfaces for full remote operation
- Note: The comparison threshold values depend on the battery manufacturer, type, and capacity, and these must be established by the user.