- Battery Analyzers
- Borescopes & Video Inspection
- Calibration Instruments
- Data Loggers
- Data Networks
- Distance Meters
- Electrical Testing
- Electronic / Bench Testing
- EMF & Gauss Meters
- Environmental Testing
- Insulation & Ground Testing
- Material Testing
- Motion, Speed & Force
- Power Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Sound Level Meters
- Temperature & Humidity
Fluke Calibration 3130-G2M
Portable Pneumatic Pressure Calibrator
The Fluke Calibration 3130G2M Portable Pneumatic Pressure Calibrator is ideal for calibrating pressure transmitters, transducers, gauges and similar devices. The 3130-G2M contains everything you need to generate, control and measure pressure, as well as read the output of the device under test (DUT).
Pressure Generation and Control
The Fluke Calibration 3130-G2M has an internal, motorized pump for an easy, efficient alternative to time consuming, tiring hand pumps. For applications that involve filling a large volumes with pressure, the 3130-G2M allows for connection to an external gas supply such as compressed plant air. The pressure can be fine-tuned using the variable volume.
The Fluke Calibration 3130-G2M features an onboard pressure sensor with a full scale of 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar) and an accuracy of ±0.025 % reading + 0.01 % FS (includes precision, one-year stability, uncertainty of the calibration standard, and temperature effects). In addition, the 3130-G2M can be used with the Fluke 700P or 750P pressure module series to improve measurement performance across the entire range.
The 3130-G2M offers electrical measurement capabilities for calibrating pressure transducers and transmitters, including measurements of 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 30V DC. In addition, the 3130-G2M provides 24V DC supply to power the DUT and can generate current in the 4 to 20 mA range.
The Fluke Calibration 3130-G2M is built into a ruggedized case with internal storage for power supply, test leads, and fittings. In addition, it includes a rechargeable, NiMH battery, allowing for approximately 50 hours of operation. When using the internal pump, the battery is sufficient to provide up to 100 calibration cycles to 300 psi. The battery is recharged by simply plugging the unit in using the included universal mains adapter.
- Measure and generate pressures from vacuum to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Internal pump can generate vacuum to -80 kPa (-12 psi, -0.8 bar) or pressure to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Supply pressure connection allowing use of external gas supply up to 2 MPa (300 psi, 20 bar)
- Includes variable volume for fine adjustment of pressures
- Pressure measurement accuracy of ±(0.025 % of reading + 0.01 % FS)
- Electrical measurement and 24 volt supply for close looped calibrations
- Measure or generate 4 to 20 mA
- Measure 0 to 30V DC
- Powered by internal, rechargeable, high capacity NiMH battery or universal AC mains adapter
- For use with 700P and 750P Series