- Battery Analyzers
- Borescopes & Video Inspection
- Calibration Instruments
- Data Loggers
- Data Networks
- Distance Meters
- Electrical Testing
- Electronic / Bench Testing
- EMF & Gauss Meters
- Environmental Testing
- Insulation & Ground Testing
- Material Testing
- Motion, Speed & Force
- Power Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Sound Level Meters
- Temperature & Humidity
1000V AC/DC, 2000A AC/3000A DC True RMS Power Clamp-On Meter, 2.36" Jaw Size
The AEMC 605 1000V AC/DC, 2000A AC/3000A DC True RMS Power Clamp-On Meter width Ohms, Continuity, Power, and THD provide a new standard for safety and measurement capability not available in any other clamp-on meter sold today. Safety rated at 1000V CAT IV, these meters are safe to operate in all electrical environments.
In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance and continuity, these meters offer several unparalleled functions including:
- Measurement of AC+DC volts and amps thus allows ripple to be evaluated on DC supplies.
- True InRush™- unlike other instruments which only measure Inrush when the installation is first powered up, the 400 and 600 series clamp-on meters measure all types of Inrush, even those due to load increases on an installation which is already up and running. This is an exclusive AEMC® feature. Both Peak and RMS Inrush values are captured at a 1 ms sample rate and 100 ms duration windows.
- Phase Rotation - can be evaluated by simply selecting the function and measuring the voltage on two phases in sequence. An internal algorithm then calculates the phase rotation and displays the results.
- Power - these unique meters are capable of measuring power in the megawatt range at 1W resolution. Real, reactive and apparent power are simultaneously displayed.
- Harmonics - several models in the series can measure and display Total Harmonic Distortion from data out to the 25th harmonic. Both THDr and THDf are displayed. Other models can also measure and display individual harmonic data out to the 25th.
Add to this an IP54 environmental rating and the AEMC 605 is a truly unique meter focused on user safety, as well as measurement performance.