- Battery Analyzers
- Borescopes & Video Inspection
- Calibration Instruments
- Data Loggers
- Data Networks
- Distance Meters
- Electrical Testing
- Electronic / Bench Testing
- EMF & Gauss Meters
- Environmental Testing
- Insulation & Ground Testing
- Material Testing
- Motion, Speed & Force
- Power Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Sound Level Meters
- Temperature & Humidity
Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera with Thermal Studio Pro Software and UltraMax, 14° Lens, 320 x 240
Flir E7 is an upgrade version from Flir E75 with better 320 x 240 resolution and includes 24 degree lens.
The FLIR E76 14° Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera with Thermal Studio Pro Software and UltraMax, 14° Lens, 320 x 240 can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion, and offers on-screen area measurement, so that you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
Your job can take you up ladders and into crawl-spaces, so you need tools that can be used one-handed and worry-free. FLIR designed E76 14° to be tough enough to use every day, with simplified buttons and intuitive screens that allow you to focus on your work, instead of on the camera controls.
The E76 14° produces standard radiometric JPEGs that can be opened and viewed without proprietary software. Image files produced by the E76 14° are supported by FLIR's Software Development Kit (ATLAS SDK), so that companies can use their own software and still support thermal measurement read-outs, METERLiNK data, and other important parameters embedded within the image; embedded current and voltage measurements are also accessible.
Electrical and Mechanical Applications
The FLIR E76 14° offers the superior resolution and range performance needed to quickly identify hot spots and discover potential points of failure in electrical distribution and mechanical systems. With up to E76 14° pixel resolution and a larger, more vibrant LCD screen, the E76 14° makes it easier than ever to diagnose problems, even at a distance. Avoid costly shutdowns and lost production time through regular predictive maintenance routines with this rugged, intuitive camera.
FLIR AutoCal Lenses
The E76 14° camera is compatible with all of FLIR's interchangeable AutoCal lenses. The camera automatically recognizes when a new lens is attached and launches a wizard to begin auto-calibrating the camera with the lens-no need to send the camera in for service. This helps ensure that the camera will always produce high-quality images and precise thermal measurements.
The Exx-Series and FLIR Thermal Studio PRO
Empowered with Reporting Solutions to Streamline Inspection
The E76 14° camera comes with FLIR's exclusive Inspection Route Camera Option automatically enabled in the camera.
Designed for thermographers who regularly inspect large numbers of objects over the course of a day, FLIR Inspection Route guides the user along a pre-defined route of inspection points so that they can collect images and data in a structured manner.
The route begins in FLIR Thermal Studio Pro software, where users build their plan using the Route Creator plugin. They can include as many inspection targets as needed and organize them for maximum efficiency. Once they export the completed route to the E76 14° camera, they are ready to begin the day.
The predefined route guides the user's on-site movement to each inspection asset, automatically collecting and organizing saved images for a seamless import into FLIR Thermal Studio Pro. By ensuring that nothing is missed and that all inspection results are organized from the start, the suite of FLIR inspection software speeds up inspections, improves organization, and simplifies reporting.
UltraMax is an image enhancement technology in the E76 14° that captures a series of thermal images and combines the data into one new image. The result is an impressive quadrupling of thermal pixels, including full radiometric measurement data.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing for a better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details. With the new UltraMax feature, users can obtain even better results, allowing them to be even more productive.
UltraMax is a type of superresolution, a technique for combining the information from multiple original images into an image with higher resolution and less noise. This might seem similar to two other scaling techniques - interpolation and pixel averaging. However, they are totally different.
UltraMax uses the natural movement of the human body to capture an image set in which each image is slightly offset from the others. This results in a wealth of data that is much greater than any one image could provide. The data is combined to form an image that includes many more pixels of the target, resulting in a resolution greater than that of the original camera detector. The data is also used to create a clearer image, since pixel noise can be reduced through comparing similar points in multiple images.
FLIR UltraMax captures 16 thermal images in less than one second. These are stored on the camera as a single jpg file, and will appear as one image when viewed on the camera or in software. In the FLIR Tools environment, you can choose to enhance the image resolution. This is the UltraMax functionality. The enhanced image will have twice the original resolution and four times as many pixels. All pixels still include radiometric data, just as with normal FLIR thermal images.
As a result, UltraMax thermal images will be clearer and larger, allowing better analysis of small details. Because of an increased number of pixels covering the same target area, UltraMax also decreases measurement spot size. This gives greater measurement accuracy to particularly small details.
- 1 - E76 Infrared Camera
- 1 - 14° Lens
- 1 - Power Supply for Battery Charger
- 1 - Power Supply, 15 W/3 A
- 1 - SD Card (8 GB)
- 1 - USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C Cable, 1.0 m
- 1 - USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter, Standard Specification UH311
- 1 - USB Type-C to USB Type-C Cable (USB 2.0 Standard), 1.0 m
- 1 - Accessory Box II
- 1 - Accessory Box III
- 1 - Front Protection Fastener
- 1 - Hand Strap Bracket, Left
- 1 - Hand Strap Bracket, Right
- 1 - Pack of Screws
- 1 - Torx T10 Wrench
- 1 - Carabiner Hook
- 1 - Front Protection
- 1 - Hand Strap
- 1 - Lanyard Strap for Camera
- 1 - Lens Cap Strap
- 1 - Wrist Strap
- 2 - Batteries
- 1 - Battery Charger
- 1 - Hard Transport Case
- 1 - Lens Cap, Front
- 1 - Lens Cap, Front and Rear
- 1 - FLIR Thermal Studio Software
- 1 - User Manual
- Make critical decisions quickly image clarity from FLIR Vision Processing™, through power of MSX®, UltraMax®, and proprietary adaptive filtering
- IR resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Resolution with UltraMax® enhancement: 307,200 pixels
- MSX® image enhancement: Yes - details from visual camera add depth and perspective
- Built-in visual camera: 5 MP, fixed focus, with built-in LED light
- Thermal sensitivity: <30 mK @ 30°C (86°F), 42° lens
- Temperature range: -20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F); 0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1202°F)
- Optional temperature range: 300°C to 1000°C (572°F to 1832°F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of the reading
- Focus modes: Continuous laser distance meter (LDM), one-shot LDM, one-shot contrast, manual
- Digital zoom: 1 - 4x continuous
- Measurement tools: 3 spotmeters in live mode, 3 area meters in live mode
- Measurement presets: None, center spot, hot spot, cold spot, User Presets 1 & 2
- Included lenses: 14°, 29 mm lens telephoto lens has narrow field of view for precise focus and crisp imaging of distant targets
- Lens identification: Automatic (FLIR AutoCal)
- 1-Touch Level/Span: Yes - automatic contrast enhancement
- Laser pointer: Yes
- Laser distance meter: Yes
- On-camera routing software: FLIR Inspection Route (enabled)
- On-camera report building: Voice annotation and GPS tagging to images and video; on-screen text; sketch on infrared images from touchscreen
- FLIR software integration: FLIR Thermal Studio Starter, FLIR Thermal Studio, FLIR Thermal Studio Pro, FLIR Research Studio
- Radiometric JPEG: Yes
- IR, radiometric, visual video recording: Yes
- IR, radiometric, visual video streaming: Yes, over UVC (radiometric, non-radiometric, visual) and Wi-Fi (non-radiometric, visual)
- Communication modes: USB 2.0, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, DisplayPort
- METERLiNK®: Yes
- Display: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA) Dragontrail® touchscreen
- Drop-testing: 3 m (6.6 ft)
- Battery operation time: Up to 2.5 hours, typical use