- Battery Analyzers
- Borescopes & Video Inspection
- Calibration Instruments
- Data Loggers
- Data Networks
- Distance Meters
- Electrical Testing
- Electronic / Bench Testing
- EMF & Gauss Meters
- Environmental Testing
- Insulation & Ground Testing
- Material Testing
- Motion, Speed & Force
- Power Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Process Monitoring & Control
- Sound Level Meters
- Temperature & Humidity
Fluke TIX501 60HZ
60 Hz, 640 x 480, 0.93 mRad Infrared Thermal Camera with 5.7-inch LCD Display and Fluke Connect Compatibility, -4 °F to 1,202 °F
The Fluke TIX501 60 Hz, 640 x 480, 0.93 mRad Infrared Thermal Camera with 3.5-inch LCD Display and Fluke Connect Compatibility, -4 °F to 1,202 °F offers the clarity needed to complete reliability inspections, make industrial maintenance decisions, conduct building diagnostic testing and troubleshooting. Quickly and easily frame the scene while maintaining a safer distance from operating equipment. The articulating design offers flexibility to access awkward locations without undue physical strain on the thermographer.
Fluke recognizes that it's not one approach for all - each industry, business, and success measure is unique. Optimally engineered, Fluke cameras are aligned to drive efficiency through the latest in thermography technology advancements, with everything needed for industrial professionals to safely, quickly and easily find, assess and solve mission-critical problems before they result in downtime, become costly, or even disastrous.
Inspect multiple complex targets or targets from varying distances. Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. The camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far.
Other features include:
- In-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- Shoot images near...and far. Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration and give you the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment.
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke uses only 100 % diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings.
- See small details in the image and discover anomalies faster with up to 640 x 480 resolution images
- See more details when you adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion™ technology.
- Edit and analyze images on camera-edit emissivity, enable color alarms and markers, and adjust IR-Fusion® visual and infrared image blending
- Find subtle temperature differences easily-with advanced thermal sensitivity
- Monitor processes with video recording, live video streaming, remote control, or auto capture
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect™ software
IR-Fusion Technology: Precisely Blended Images Offer More Detail
Infrared images alone can be difficult to understand, which is why Fluke pioneered IR-Fusion technology. Automatically capture a visible image with every infrared image; this allows you to always know exactly what you are looking at. And image quality is everything when it comes to quickly analyzing infrared images - you need the right level of detail to pinpoint specific areas of concern. IR-Fusion blends visible light and infrared images to capture a clear 5MP real-world picture of your target. Blend at different preset levels and add picture-in-picture (PIP) to capture an incredibly revealing hybrid image.
LaserSharp Auto Focus
Potential problems hide behind incorrect readings; LaserSharp Auto Focus garentees crisp, sharp images every, single time. If your image is out of focus, temperature measurements could be off by up to 20 degrees or more. Getting crisp images in manual focus takes time and careful attention. With LaserSharp Auto Focus, you get an in-focus image of your designated target with the push of a button. The built-in laser distance meter instantly calculates and displays the distance to your target, and the focus engine immediately adjusts the focus.
Fluke Connect: See it. Save it. Share it. All the facts, Right in the Field
Fluke Connect with ShareLive video call lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android and iOS and works with over 20 different Fluke products. Make the best decisions faster than ever before by viewing all temperature, mechanical, electrical and vibration measurements for each equipment asset in one place. Get started saving time and money by increasing your productivity.